The Kitchen is one of the most important places in your house. You spend most of your time there, preparing meals for yourself or for your family, or drinking coffee with friends. Make it a cosy and comfortable place. To this end, it is best to have natural worktops of solid wood.
Our tops are made using solid wood technology, which means that the slats used for production have no cross-connections (called “finger joints”).
We offer tops in basic thickness variants of 30 mm and 40 mm. If your needs are different, we can manufacture a top with other parameters. Feel free to use the form to get in touch with us. The maximum length of a single top is 4000 mm.
We also make tops with notches for window sills and with cut-outs for fittings or structural components. (based on a draft or design) Ask our consultants for details.
Finish classes influencing the character of the ready top:
Pure AA grade
40-70 mm wide slats, without sapwood, occasional pencil knots up to 5 mm and natural discolourations are acceptable; wood matched by colour.
Natural AB grade
70-100 mm wide slats, without sapwood, sound and grown-up knots up to 25 mm, natural discolourations are acceptable; without cracks, slight differences in hue of the slats are acceptable.
Rustic BC grade
Slats up to 220 mm wide, sound sapwood; sound, black, open knots, hairline cracks not affecting technical features of a product are acceptable, optionally filled with black resin; large discolourations and differences in hue are acceptable.
As part of wide-ranging customisation we offer additional finish options:
- Varnishing – we use acrylic varnishes and two-component varnishes creating very durable coatings that maintain their flexibility needed for comprehensive protection of a surface of natural material such as wood. They are highly resistant to water, alcohols, and cleaning agents.
- Oiling – creates natural coating resistant to temperature and liquids for household use. It has a pleasant fragrance and is meant to be easily refurbished in household conditions. The product highlights the beauty of graining and allows the natural touch of wood to be preserved.
- Brushing – deepens the grains and imparts a delicate texture to the surface.
- Filling in losses in grade C with black resin improves the performance characteristics of a top with natural cracks while ensuring an excellent visual effect.
- Two-sided treatment – also from below in case of products visible after assembly
- Treatment of edges to be painted – comprehensive preparation of raw top edges with R1, R5 or R10 milling cutter before painting. Price includes treatment if a painting is ordered.